CT2X Conductivity/Temperature Smart Sensor
The CT2X Smart Sensor is a submersible conductivity/temperature sensor with built-in datalogging. Incorporating a 4-pole epoxy/graphite electrode cell, this sensor is extremely durable--excellent for use in rugged field conditions.
The 4-pole technology reduces fringe field interference errors, lessens inaccuracy caused by polarization effects, and lowers contact resistance problems.
Industry standard RS485 interface allows for easy networking with other INW Smart Sensors as well as with WaveData® Wireless Data Collection Systems.
The CT2X comes with INW's powerful, easy-to-use Aqua4Plus software, affording the user extensive control, including real time monitoring and flexible programming, as well as versatile data display options.
- Measures conductivity, total dissolved solids, and temperature
- Pressure/level option available
- Easy-to-use in-field calibration utilities
- 10 microSiemens/cm to 100,000 microSiemens/cm
- Linear and nLFn temperature compensation
- Small diameter (0.75")
- Digital industry standard RS485 interface
- PE, PU, and FEP cable options
- Easy export to spreadsheets & databases
To Know More about CT2X Conductivity/Temperature Smart Sensor Please click here