CTI Applications / OfficeServ Dataview
Ideal for call centre environments and organisations requiring reporting, OfficeServ Dataview provides statistical reports, real time monitoring and scheduled reports on the call traffic of a Samsung OfficeServ system using a web-based user interface.
OfficeServ Dataview provides high level integration with the OfficeServ Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) system, and includes detailed monitoring and reporting on Queues, Agents and Trunks, plus a comprehensive selection of data that meets most call centre requirements - Total Calls, Calls Answered, Abandoned Calls, Talk Time and Average Wait Time.
- Personalise Wallboards showing agent statistics and call queue statistics
- Access 15 different live reports to monitor trunks, stations, call centre, operator and VM/AA activity
- Access over 40 statistical reports on trunks, stations, voicemail, call centre and operator group statistics Schedule reports for daily, weekly or monthly statistics
- Set up automatic emailing of scheduled reports to managers and supervisors
- Access graphical views of historical and real time reports
- Export/print reports and graphs to Excel with one click
- Centralised storage and reporting for multiple OfficeServ systems (max. 8)
Monitor customer satisfaction levels
- See the real time status of call centre queues and agents
- Create personalised Wallboards showing number of calls waiting, available agents and abandoned calls
- Apply thresholds on Wallboard fields to display alerts, e.g. an excessive amount of calls in a queue would be highlighted in red allowing supervisors to manage the volume by logging in more agents
- Measure call centre staff performance, especially that of trainees, and maintain quality control
To Know More about Cti Applications / Officeserv Dataview Please click here