Grind, blend, finish and deburr longer, faster and with greater productivity than ever on all metal types with 3M™ Cubitron II™ Roloc™ Disc 984F. In fact, it’s one of the longest-lasting Roloc™ Discs available in the industry today. Suitable for virtually all metals including mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium & titanium. When you’re using a disc sander, you’re relying on the edge of your abrasive disc to grind, blend and finish. If you’ve been frustrated by edge failures, make the switch to 3M™ Cubitron™ II Roloc™ disc 984F. Its durable edge backing – combined with 3M precision-shaped grain – make this one tough disc that lasts longer and performs stronger.
- Features a durable edge backing for extended edge retention.
- Precision-shaped grain and grinding aid allow discs to run cooler.
- Precision-shaped grain self-sharpens for consistent and continuous cutting power with less pressure.
- Quality 3M™ Roloc™ buttons for an easy on/off attachment that stays in place.
- For grinding, blending, finishing and deburring applications on virtually all metal types.
- 50mm (2”) & 75mm (3”)
- Grade 36+, 60+ and 80+
Cubitron II Roloc discs outperform others because they are power-packed with fast-cutting 3M precision shaped grain – a self-sharpening feature that keeps them running cool and long. Plus, a durable edge backing makes the discs stronger around the edges so they won’t fray or wear out prematurely. And the Cubitron II brand means it’s all-around industrial tough – for all-around superior performance.