Fitted standard with cage roller and levelling bar, it creates a fine seed bed without panning.
Features of the Cultivation Equipment | Power Harrows - Energy
- Rigid box construction. The one-piece fully-welded rigid box section is made of thick, high tensile steel. This design gives high strength against torsional loads and maintains accurate alignment of the meshing gears within the body. Most other brands construct the box section from two halves that are bolted together, often also requiring additional strengthening structures above the body.
- 440mm diameter cage roller is standard equipment.
- Strong adjustable Levelling Bar at rear with spring shock absorbers.
- Category 2&3 linkage headstock.
- Lower hitch point with fixed or floating positions.
- PTO Drive shaft with clutch is standard.
- Gearbox is capable of 2 speeds (1000 PTO).
- The gearbox is designed, manufactured and guaranteed by Celli.
- Oil cooler is fitted to the Eneergy 400.
- High tensile one-piece rotor shaft.
- Packer Roller.
- Spiral Roller for sticky/puggy soils.
- Hydraulic depth control for roller.
- Track eradicators which bolt onto front bar.
- Front mounted sub-soiler.