Features of the Cultivation Equipment | Rotary Hoes - Alpha
- Rigid box construction. The robust and very rigid structure of Celli rotary hoes is a key feature. The box section frame is reinforced by a square pipe section at the front that is welded on both sides.
- Fitted with heavy back doors - ideal for soil levelling.
- Adjustable skids are standard.
- Front parking stand.
- Category 1&2 linkage headstock.
- 2 position lower hitch point.
- PTO Drive shaft with clutch is standard.
- Single speed gearbox (540 PTO) - 4 speed 185cm model also available.
- Robust and unique Celli designed gearbox.
- Strong chain side drive.
- Oil bath rotor bearings with Duocone oil seals for water proof reliability.
- "L" blade rotor is standard.