Features of the Cultivation Equipment | Rotary Hoes - Ergon
- Rigid box construction. The robust and very rigid structure of Celli rotary hoes is a key feature. The box section frame is reinforced by a square pipe section at the front that is welded on both sides.
- Fitted with heavy back doors - ideal for soil levelling.
- Adjustable skids are standard
- Front parking stand.
- Category 1&2 linkage headstock.
- Lower hitch point with fixed or floating positions.
- PTO Drive shaft with clutch is standard.
- Gearbox is capable of 4 speeds (540 PTO) or 2 speeds (1000 PTO).
- Robust and unique Celli designed gearbox.
- Proven triple gear side drive.
- Oil bath rotor bearings with Duocone oil seals for water proof reliability.
- "L" blade rotor is standard.
- Speed blades and long shank blades are available
- Straight blade Anti-pan rotor in lieu of standard L blade rotor.
- Spike rotor in lieu of standard L blade rotor.
- Cage roller 385/440mm diameter.
- Packer roller 420/470mm diameter.
- Steel wheel kits.
- Rubber wheel kits.
- Hydraulic depth control for roller or wheel kit.
- Rear door spring adjusters.
- Rotor double flanges.
- Side cutting discs.
- Track eradicators which bolt onto front bar.
- Front mounted sub-soiler.
- General hoe applications.
- Market Gardeners.
- Suited for the mounting of seed boxes for pasture renovation
- Preparing soil for small crops.