Best-in-class customer service management and support helps you to not only reduce costs and improve customer retention, but with the right processes, it can be a vital tool for upselling and driving more revenue. NetSuite CRM+ customer service management gives you a cloud computing solution that's integrated with all other NetSuite functions, helping you improve customer satisfaction, attract new customers and lower service costs.
Only NetSuite CRM+ gives everyone that interfaces with the customer—sales, support, service and fulfillment—access to complete, key customer data in real time. NetSuite's 360-degree view of your customers gives your service and support reps better visibility into customer issues and empowers them upsell and cross-sell to drive more business. In addition, NetSuite's call center capabilities help you assign, track and escalate cases to serve customers more quickly and efficiently. Delivered "through the cloud" to any Web browser, NetSuite CRM+ ensures anytime, anywhere access to customer service information, making it ideal for remote call centers and workers.
- Track customer satisfaction in real time in order to address problems immediately and enable better customer retention
- Provide support teams anytime, anywhere access to customer information—ideal for remote support employees
- Link sales, service and fulfillment organizations to drive more revenue
- Accelerate case resolution times by providing support reps with complete customer visibility
- Increase response accuracy and reduce response times with an integrated knowledge base
- Use case escalation rules to ensure that your most valued customers always receive the proper levels of support
- Stay on top of your support team's performance with real-time case data delivered directly to your NetSuite dashboard.
- Cut costs and improve workflow by automating the business processes associated with customer support case assignment, management and escalation
- Route cases intelligently, enabling fast, efficient prioritization
- Respond to customer cases across a variety of mediums, including e-mail, phone and fax
- Log and analyze e-mail communications in order to better serve current and future customers
- Route and track support cases according to product, issue, case type, partner or customer, giving customers a specialist in each area to address their concerns
- Enable online case creation and self-service case updates.
- Build an effective online knowledge base to help customers get the answers they need, when they need them
- Give customers and partners 24/7 access to customer service at a much lower cost than staffing your phone lines around the clock
- Organize and publish information into different types and levels of topics and solutions
- Give service reps access to a complete knowledge base, enabling them to respond faster to customer issues and reducing the learning curve when bringing on new reps.
- Give customers real-time access to such data as order status, order status tracking and return authorizations
- Drive more return visits and greater customer loyalty
- Give customers the ability to enter trouble tickets online
- Customize content to create a true one-to-one marketing platform, letting you publish information to specific prospects, customers or entire groups.
- Automate and streamline the time tracking process, consolidating it quickly for reporting and billing
- Keep accurate customer records by managing time within your CRM system rather than in separate systems
- Get complete visibility into how your service and support teams are apportioning their time
- Track time more accurately and use real-time metrics to improve time management practices.