Hylec Controls offers a wide range of well-designed and manufactured environmental test chambers that can be used for a variety of testing applications.
Customised chambers for monitoring the environment
Through offering an extensive range of environmental test chambers, Hylec Controls are able to create custom environmental chambers with a wide range of capabilities. The range of environmental test chambers offered includes:
- humidity chambers
- temperature chambers
- altitude chambers
- thermal shock chambers
- stability chambers
- walk-in chambers
- drive-in chambers
- as well as custom environmental test chambers
Monitors extreme temperatures as high as 190°c
The Hylec Controls range of environmental test chambers can monitor temperatures as high as 190°c
Other key features include:
- single stage refrigeration (-40°c) or cascade refrigeration system as low as -85°c
- relative humidity range from 10% to 95%
- extended humidity levels on application
- altitude simulation of up to 30,000m
- chambers are sized to your performance and test requirements
As leading supplier of well-designed and manufactured environmental test chambers, Hylec Controls range of test and instruments are used by various industries.
The industries using Hylec Controls' environmental test chambers include:
Other environmental test chambers created by Hylec Controls include mechanically refrigerated production chilling chambers, calibration baths, thermal shock temperature cycling units and environmental stress screening systems.