Whyte PR specialises in publicity for industrial companies, both in Australia and globally, in industries as diverse as mining and energy, water and wastewater, oil and gas, manufacturing and material handling, construction and infrastructure and safety, just to name a few.
We will sit down with you in an obligation-free initial meeting to determine your PR needs and the budget you're working with. We'll use this information to tailor a campaign specifically for your company.
The aim of these campaigns is to achieve visibility. You can have an impressive and innovative product or service, but without visibility, sales can end up lacking. Visibility also helps to build brand recognition and market awareness, which will further assist sales of your product or service.
The core component of our campaigns is a combination of stories, including product releases, application stories, testimonial stories, case studies, new appointment stories, problem solvers and industry authority pieces. These are sent to relevant publications both print and online. Additional activities we perform for clients that can be added to the PR mix include:
- Selective and targeted advertising programmes
- Newsletters, brochures, ads and other materials (we have an in-house graphic design company that is highly familiar with the industry and cost-effectively produces materials that conform to global branding guidelines)
- Website building and updating
- E-newsletters and electronic mail-outs to direct email lists
- Entries to industry awards, such as the Mining Prospect Awards or Bulk Handling Awards
- Any additional tasks required (past examples have included writing a company profile, proof-reading important tender documents and maintaining social media pages)
We have had constant success stories for our clients locally and globally, where a single piece of editorial coverage is worth more than our entire monthly fee (and that's usually just one of many pieces of coverage for that month).
If you think you could benefit from extra visibility and exposure, visit www.whytepr.com.au, or contact us through Industry Search!