Cutting Press Pneumatic Model C0050
The Cutting Press Pneumatic from IDM Instruments is fast and easy to operate, used for sample preparation of various different sized test pieces.
Tool Steel and Ruler Dies of standard and custom sizes can be used and interchanged with ease, allowing a large range of dies to be used with the Cutting Press. Cutting dies can be fixed onto the moving top plate, or can sit directly onto the sample, allowing the user to change the dies with ease.
The IDM Cutting Press Pneumatic is one of the easiest and versatile cutting presses to operate on today’s market. It is compact in size and fits onto a work table to conserve work space. The Cutting Press is great for laboratory use and low volume production.
- Paper & Carton board
- Many other materials
Features of Cutting Press Pneumatic Model C0050
- 3 Tonne capacity
- Cutting area: 300mm x 300mm
- 95mm daylight (clearance from press plate to cutting board)
- Front load for easy operation
- One or more sheets can be cut simultaneously
- “Two Hand Control Valve” operation that conforms to EN574/AS4024 (both hands are required to operate the unit so fingers are out the way before cutting)
- Replaceable Cutting Boards
- Custom cutter sizes available upon request
- Various sized Cutting Dies can be used with the
- IDM cutting press
- Air supply: 80 — 100 psi
- H: 705mm
- W: 370mm
- D: 450mm
- Weight: 140kg
Please click here to know about IDM Instruments Cutting Press Pneumatic Model C0050