The PCS Heavy Duty Machine is PCS's flagship product. It's unmatched performance, reliability and cost make it the smartest solution for your cutting requirements. With options ranging from Drilling, Tapping, Gas cutting, Plasma cutting, Bevelling or any combination - you're possibilities are endless!
The exceptional reliability that is synonymous with the PCS HD machine is further backed by a 1 year warranty on all parts.
Every PCS HD is customised to your requirements, however the following specifications are a general guide. Contact Us for a personalised quote to suit your needs.
- Heavy Duty construction, dual support main beam (tri support on EHD machines)
- Machined rail axis ways to allow for future rail expansion
- Linear guide rail and bearings for cross axis movement
- Cross axis carriage is solid welded reinforced construction
- Remote Start/Stop, Forward/Backward, Jog to position joystick
- High Speed profiling and traversing (safety limited 25 m/min)
- Dual Side 3 Axis Rexroth drive system (see below for specifications)
- Readily available components (non-proprietary drives and motors)
- Heavy duty custom built PCS gear boxes.
- Integrated high quality, long lasting CP10 rack on machined rails
- Ultra-smooth operation and high quality cut finish
- High quality, readily available THK bearings used throughout machine
- Easy to use operator’s console integrated into machine to allow for full view of cutting operation
- Drive system and electronics located in easy to access electrical cabinet.
- Machined 3.0M and 6.0M extendable rail available allowing for infinite length.
- Cross axis covers remove for easy access to assembly for maintenance.
- Limit switches for home positions and end of travel positions
- Power tracks on all carriages including the main feed
- Collision protection