There are many reasons for mistracking of conveyor belts. Consequences of mistracking include conveyor downtime, damage to mechanical components and especially the belt itself.
HOSCH Return Side Tracking System (Type RC2/RC3)
HOSCH Tracker Roller System
Installed on the return strand of a conveyor belt, the HOSCH Tracker System Type RC2 / RC3 achieves a lateral centric movement of the belt. It is suitable for normal operation (unidirectional) belts.
To stabilize the centric belt movement by using HOSCH Tracking Systems means, to increase the reliability of operation, the plant availability and the life-time of the belt and mechanical components.
Highlights of the HOSCH Tracking System Type RC2 / RC3 are:
Installed on the flat return strand of a conveyor belt
- Special design for unlimited normal operation (unidirectional)
- Designed for difficult operating conditions
- Easily adaptable to the structural framework of most conveyors
- Wear resistant, anti-electrostatic and flame retardant roller shell lagging
(conforming to the ATEX-regulations)
- Heavy and stiff frame structure to handle extreme working stress
- The ball bearing equipped roller-bar guarantees efficient and quick reaction against mistracking
- Easy and quick installation / can be serviced by modular components
- High grade, maintenance free idlers with a special sealing and bearing arrangement
HOSCH Service is available world-wide and provides technical support on:
Analysis of mistracking
- Selection of suitable tracking systems
- CAD supported installation drawings
- Installation, maintenance and service
- Training of personnel
- Setup of plant diagrams, service statistics and economical analysis