To stabilize the centric belt movement by using HOSCH Tracking Systems means, to increase the reliability of operation, the plant availability and the life-time of the belt and mechanical components.
HOSCH Trough Side Tracking System (Type RRC2-V/RRC3-V)
HOSCH Tracker Roller System
There are many reasons for mistracking of conveyor belts. Consequences of mistracking include conveyor downtime, damage to mechanical components and especially the belt itself.
Installed on the troughed carrying side of a conveyor belt, the HOSCH Tracker System Type RRC2-v / RRC3-v achieves a lateral centric movement of the belt. It is suitable for reversible belts.
Highlights of the HOSCH Tracking System Type RRC2-v / RRC3-v are:
Installed on the troughed carrying side of a conveyor belt
- Special roller design for unlimited reversible operation
- Designed for difficult operating conditions
- Easily adaptable to the structural framework of most conveyors
- Wear resistant, anti-electrostatic and flame retardant roller shell lagging
(conforming to the ATEX-regulations)
- Heavy and stiff frame structure to handle extreme working stress
- The ball bearing equipped roller-bar guarantees efficient and quick reaction against mistracking
- Easy and quick installation / can be serviced by modular components
- High grade, maintenance free idlers with a special sealing and bearing arrangement
HOSCH Service is available world-wide and provides technical support on:
Analysis of mistracking
- Selection of suitable tracking systems
- CAD supported installation drawings
- Installation, maintenance and service
- Training of personnel
- Setup of plant diagrams, service statistics and economical analysis