o The only laser with SuperModulationTM as a standard patented process
o SuperModulationTM provides an enhanced process capability enabling you to weld >10mm material, up to 40% faster and or deeper welding, greater depth of focus available, less heat input, less distortion, minimum to zero weld porosity, supermodulated welding performance greater than equivalent 3kW CW laser.
o SuperModulationTM increases the laser's maximum peak power to at least twice it's normal average power rating
o Redefining the price performance of high power CW lasers with Dual Cavity technology.
o Patented LuminatorTM fibre beam delivery system with built-in back reflection damage protection "The most robust fibre delivery system in the world"
o LaserView SETM control software provides full access to all laser functions and diagnostics and with process cycles offers the functionality of a "plc within the laser"
JK2003SM marks the introduction of the JK flagship CW product, featuring our patented SuperModulationly process capability giving this laser the widest operating range in it's class.
With SuperModulationTM, some energy is stored in the laser's power supply during the laser's off-time or during a low average power cycle and is delivered to the lasing medium during a later on-time or high average power cycle to produce a momentary X2 power output. This extra output provides processing capability not typically found in lasers with similar power ratings.
- Models JK2003SM
- Maximum Average Power (Watts) 2000W
- Maximum Modulated Peak Power (Watts) 4000W
- Beam Quality (mrads) 24
- Fibre Diameter (um) 600
- Output modes CW, Sine, Square wave
- Modulation Frequency 100 -1000 Hz
Fibre Beam Delivery Options
- Delivery options Up to 4 way time share
- Timeshare switching time <50ms
- Standard Fibre lengths
- Optional Bendlock for dynamic applications 5, 10,15,30& 50m,
- Process Tools Options Straight or right angle process tools.
- Right Angle heads available with co-axial CCTV
- Standard Range of spot sizes 0.3 - 0.9mm plus others on request
- Cooling Water requirements 107 L/min, 28.2 US Gal/Min at 13°C
- Maximum inlet pressure 7.5 Bar
- Maximum pressure drop 3 bar
- Cooling Requirements (kW) 70kW
- Supply voltage & frequencies 380-415v ±10%@ 50Hz 440-480v ±10%@ 60Hz
- Supply Rating (kVA) 76kVA
- Ambient Temp (°C) 5 - 40°C
- Max Humidity 95% RH @ 20°C, 50% RH@ 40°C
- W x H x D (mm/inches) 2700 x 1233 x 931/106 x 48.5 x 36.6
- Weight (kg) 800