Features and Benefits:
- All Power Team Cylinders are datecoded. Maximum pressure rating and capacity are stamped on the cylinder.
- All cylinders comply to the demanding ASME B30.1 standard and are proof tested to 125% of capacity before leaving our factory.
- Cylinder bores are roller burnished to harden the surface and make it smoother, increasing seal life by 30%.
- Base mounting holes withstand full capacity of the cylinder. Typical cylinder burst pressures range from 700 to 2400 bar. Cylinders with gland nuts may be "deadended" at 700 bar.
- Cylinders are assembled and tested by certified assemblers. Eddy current and mag particle inspection detects flaws in the steel.
- Cylinder bodies are solid steel, not welded like some competitive cylinders. Material is removed from surface, to assure that any flaws are removed.