The Model 6218 D.C. Linear Regulated Power Supply available in single or dual output configurations and in fixed voltages from 5 volts to 48 volts.
The regulators are temperature limited and time dependant current limited. The power supply incorporates a toriodal transformer which gives the unit a low weight and small size. Other advantages are low external field and elimination of transformer hum.
- Input Volts: 240 Volts 50/60 Hz, 110 Volts 50/60 Hz (available)
- Load Regulation: Better than 0.5% no load to full load
- Line Regulation: Better than 0.5% for 10% change in input volts
- Total Noise: Less than 20mV R.M.S.
- Protection: None. Input fuses should be rated 5 to 10 times full load input current
- Current Limit: 2 A approx. (7A for 2A models) Output is short circuit protected for models up to 24 volts
- Ambient Range: 0° - 55° Celsius