The D-R 800 Dust Concentration Monitor is used for emmission control in industrial plants (ie. power plants, cement, iron and steel, chemical, timber industry etc..).
The measuring principle of the D-R 800 Dust Concentration Monitor provides greater independence as velocity and electrical loading of the dust particles do not have any influence. The D-R 800 is therefore very suitable for monitoring all types of filter system. Even thinck stack walls are no problem for installation because only one hole of 70 mm diameter is needed for flange mounting.
Th D-R 800 Dust Concentration Monitor operates according to the princle of forward scattering. The concentrated and modulated light of a laser diode penetrates the measuring volume. The forward-scattered light largely reflected from dust particles is measured and assessed.
The D-R 800 Dust Concentration Monitor features include:
- Integrated display: measuring value, threshold value, parameter in probe
- In-situ measuring procedure with continuous measurement
- High sensitivity
- Easy installation on one side of the duct
- Can also be deployed in thick-walled stone/insulated channels
- Long lifetime, as there are no moving parts inside the duct
- Hermetically sealed electronic housing against exhaust gas
- Parameterisationand operation with keyboard plus easly readable display directly on device or via bus interface
- Automatic Function test with soiling correction
- Two analog outputs with adjustable measuring ranges
- Automatic switching of measuring ranges according to 17.BlmSchV