Because of the simplicity of the system, operators will see an improvement in energy consumption [because they are not running compressors] and a vast improvement in maintenance costs.The pump has the unique ability to draw atmospheric air into the suction line, shear it, mix it with the water being drawn from the “clean” end of the DAF tank, and saturate the air into the water [by pressurising it].
- improvement in energy consumption [because they are not running compressors]
- a vast improvement in maintenance costs
- there is no pressure vessel to continually certify
- no compressor to maintain
- no more complicated control system to operate
Just “set and forget”!
This system is expected to suit municipalities for waste water treatment as well as food process, paper process and other industrial applications that the DAF systems are found.
To learn more about EDUR Pumps, click here or call Hydro Innovations on (02) 9898 1800.