Uses of Dampfast - 2-part Waterproofing & Sealing Membrane:
Ideal for waterproofing shower recesses, laundries, terraces, balconies, concrete roofs, water tanks, cement toppings, planter boxes, etc.
Features & Benefits of Dampfast - 2-part Waterproofing & Sealing Membrane:
- Dampfast is a flexible waterproofing membrane that eliminates the need for a reinforcement layer/matting, thus saving considerable application time and mess.
- Dampfast is capable of curing in approximately 6 hours at 20°C, therefore allowing for same day tiling.
- Dampfast once cured can be tiled over, using Davco`s cement based or two part adhesives.
- Dampfast is a flexible membrane enabling it to cater for limited floor movement while absorbing vibration.
- Being a waterproof membrane, Dampfast prevents surface water penetration, when applied correctly.
- Because Dampfast is an acrylic-cement based waterproofing membrane, it is non-hazardous and non-flammable.
- Dampfast has a creamy consistency, allowing it to be applied easily with a soft brush or roller.
- Dampfast can be used as a tanking membrane, where conventional one part acrylic membranes would fail. This makes Dampfast ideal for water tanks, fishponds and planter boxes.