The cameras have proven to be tough, water resistant, dust and shock proof. Being infrared, they have excellent night vision.
They provide a more efficient and safer working environment.
Applications of Dash Cam - In-cabin Observation System:
- Loading grain trailers at harvest, accurately. No climbing up and down to check load fill.
- Increased rear vision when reversing into sheds and onto augers etc.
- Unloading (especially wet sand and gravel) can be checked from the cab.
- In air-seeder box, the operator can see the exact time grain or fertiliser runs out
- Seed and super bin, check levels from truck seat without climbing up.
- Tow between air seeders, behind air-seeder bin so operator has vision of the middle of bar.
- Also very applicable for super spreaders, checking blocked belt, spinners etc.
- Constant visual check of grain tank, prevent spdtage from overfill and turning at end of run.
- Constant vision of towed chaff can or hay bailer, see inside the engine bay.
- End of auger in both header and chaser bin to see into trucks or field bins.
- Inside chaser bin so operator can position for best fill whilst still looking forward.
- See behind header when the un!oading auger is folded down, check on steer tyres.
- Farm vehicles, cars & 4x4's
- Reversing onto trailers.
- See behind blind spot (especially applicable to high back 4 wheel drives).
- Horse Floats, constant vision of horses or any animal/load.