In order to effectively manage the state of your maintenance operation you firstkt ghave to monitor and report on It. The MES Dashboard is a simple user friendly webpage that pulls all your specified mission critical information out of your MEX system and displays it in simple readable graphs. Simply input your desired KPi’s and allocate staff access.
Within Dashboard you can:
- Add a KPI to your Favorites
- Edit existing KPI’s
- Create new KPI’s
- Delete KPI’s
- Import KPI’s from an xml file
- Export KPI’s to an xml file
Create Your Own New KPI’s. Monitor the exact parameters you require by creating your own KPI’s. Personalising your MEX Dashboard streamlines your operation making maintenance management simple. Even regionalise your KPI’s to reflect individual site goals.
The types of graphs available in MEX Dashboard are:
- Lists: A small listing with up to five columns.
- Gauges: A gauge that displays a single number.
- Charts: Multiple graphs available e.g Line, Pie, Bar