One of our featured products is
Genesis - A New Era in Data Acquisition
- Combines transient recorder and streaming data acquisition capabilities
- Programmable high-performance signal conditioning
- Sophisticated digital trigger features
- True multi-channel synchronous data acquisition
- Transient RAM to 256 MS per card, 3.5 GB per System
- Unlimited recording size and duration
- Temperature controlled low-noise fans for laboratory operation
- On-board diagnostics
- Integrated display and control for local setup
- Ethernet interface for control and data transfer at high speed (100/1000 Mb)
- Complete software support with Perception
Based on the concept of a mainframe with plug-in modules, the Genesis offers a wealth of capabilities. Up to 56 channels can be installed within the mainframe, and multiple mainframes can be combined to an even larger system.
Up to 256 MegaSample memory per board allows for high definition transient capture. Built-in data transfer acceleration gives you an overview of MegaSamples of data within seconds.
And with the world’s best performance signal conditioning and 16-bit accuracy, Genesis is the right solution for your difficult measurement task.
LDS Nicolet’s exclusive StatStream technology accelerates all aspects of your measurement task with dedicated hardware and firmware.