- Conductor: tinned annealed copper, class 2 comprised stranded (24AWG, 7/0.2mm) to AS/NZS 1125
- Insulation: flame retardant PVC to UL Style 1729
- Screen: aluminium/polyester laminated foil tape (100%) with a 7/0.2mm stranded tinned annealed copper drain wire
- Sheath: the laid-up core is sheathed with continuous flame retardant PVC to UL Style 2464 mist grey
- Rated voltage: 300 V rms
- Test voltage: 1500V rms between conductors and between conductors and screen 4000V rms spark test
- Conductor operating temp: -25 ºC - 75ºC
- Minimum ambient temp: -5ºC after installation and only when cable is in a fixed position
- Minimum bending radius: 5 x cable O.D
- Maximum pulling tension: 15N/mm2 x total cross-sectional area of phase conductor
- Screen type: Overall
- Conductor resistance: 8.9/100m
- Capacitance (between adjacent wires): 90 pF/m
- Capacitance (bunched): 145 pF/m
The maximum conductor temperatures specified are based on the properties of the insulation material but in practice may need to be de-rated to take account of joints and terminations and environmental conditions.
These cables are not to be regarded as power cables or for the direct connection of equipment to main power supplies.