Tate has partnered with Upsite Technologies to bring to market the most advanced wire and cable air sealing grommet available, the Tate KoldLok.
The Tate KoldLok air sealing grommet is designed to stop air leaking from the raised floor plenum where penetrations are necessary to deliver cables and other services to equipment above the floor.
Tate KoldLok is a 200mm x 280mm injection moulded ABS plastic grommet designed to mount in a raised floor panel. Supplied with an optional rigid lid capable of supporting up to 115kg this grommet is designed to be installed at the same time as the raised floor. The interior crenulated design provides a superior seal over other brush style grommets improving air sealing performance and saving energy.
Features of the Tate KoldLok include:
- Easy to install and relocate
- Interior crennelated design provides a superior seal over other brush style grommets
- Saves time and eliminates mess
- Improves capacity, efficiency and performance
- Improves air leakage performance and saves energy
For more information on the Tate KoldLok please click here.