The unit is ideal for long-term, remote deployment.
Data Logger CR1000 for Network Application and Data Communication Pakbus is the first in the new generation of data loggers to be released by Campbell Scientific, the CR1000 uses the latest in technology to provide users with the maximum capability in terms of speed flexibility, reliability and accuracy.
Applications and Industries of CR1000 Data Logger include - environmental and agricultural monitoring, meteorology, aquaculture and marine studies, hydrology, geotechnical, mining and vehicle testing.
Features of Data Logger CR1000 for Network Application and Data Communication Pakbus
- 4Mb of memory standard
- Network application
- Data Communication
- Additional data storage using CFM100 Module with a CompactFlash® card
- Powerful PakBus® operating system – an exciting new packet switched communications protocol which facilitates datalogger networking
- 2 M SRAM for data storage, program storage and CPU usage
- Designed for unattended network applications
- Compatible with the full range of peripherals and communications devices
- Data stored in table format
- Detachable keyboard/display, the CR1000KD, can be carried to multiple stations
Specifications of Data Logger CR1000 for Network Application and Data communication Pakbus
- Analogue inputs: 16 single-ended or 8 differential, individually configured Pulse counters: 2 Switched voltage excitations: 3
- Control/digital ports: 8
- RS-232 port: 1 CS I/O port: 1
- Scan rate: 100 Hz Burst mode: 1500 Hz
- Analogue volt. resolution: to 0.33 uV
- A/D bits: 13
- Programming: CRBasic
- Data Storage: Table
- Telecommunications: PakBus