Soanar - Power, Interconnect & Display presents a new range of Wi-Fi enabled data loggers from Lascar.
Lascar’s EL-WiFi-TH is the first in a new range of Wi-Fi enabled EasyLog data loggers. A temperature and humidity data logger, the EL-WiFi-TH uses a standard Wi-Fi network to periodically upload its data to a host PC, eliminating the need for the user to physically collect the loggers to download data.
The EasyLog data loggers come with a free simple-to-use software. On completion of the initial setup via USB, the EL-WiFi-TH can be programmed via Wi-Fi allowing users to set unique logger names, preferred samples rates, low and high alarms and the upload frequency. Up to 100 sensors can be connected to a network enabling real-time monitoring of a facility from one PC.
Data from each sensor can be viewed on a summary screen, or graphed individually for historical analysis.
Key features of EL-WiFi-TH EasyLog data loggers:
- Display allows users to view the strength of the Wi-Fi signal, assisting in optimum placement
- Internal memory with provision for up to half a million on-board readings
- Internal memory will store readings if the Wi-Fi network is lost during logging, uploaded all data to the PC once the Wi-Fi is restored
- Up to 100 sensors can be set up on any one system with all devices viewable at the same time on the host PC
- Sensor communicates alarm situation to the host PC if a set alarm is breached
- Alarm indicated by an audible alert and visual indication within the control software
- IP55 environmental protection rating
- Rechargeable lithium battery provides up to one year’s battery life between charges