Data Loggers CR 800 Series for Measurement and Control in Industrial Testing has two data loggers which are ideal for small to medium long term or remote applications, but with added peripherals can be used in large projects. Its flexibility and reliability in the field, coupled with its very economical purchase price makes the CR800 data logger ideal for all applications & budgets
The CR800 series contains two versions of the logger, the CR800 and CR850. The CR800 has an external keyboard option (CR1000KD), connecting via the CS I/O port, allowing the user to travel to multiple sites, while the CR850 has an inbuilt keyboard display. By using either the external keyboard or inbuilt display users can display stored values, edit programs on-site and calibrate sensors.
Industry Applications Include - Water Quality & Hydrological Applications, Environmental Monitoring, Agriculture & Irrigation, Geotechnical & Mining, Aquaculture & Marine Biology, Vehicle & Industry Testing.
Features of Data Loggers CR 800 Series for Measurement and Control in Industrial Testing:
- Stores 4 Mbytes of data in FLASH memory
- Data format is table
- Operating system: PakBus® Software support offered in LoggerNet or PC400 (full-featured) or ShortCut (programming) Detachable keyboard/display, the CR1000KD, can be carried to multiple stations
- Supports Modbus protocol, SDI-12 protocol, and SDM devices
- Measurement and Control in industrial Testing
- Analog inputs: 6 single-ended or 3 differential, individually configured
- Pulse counters: 2
- Switched volt. excitations: 2
- Control/digital ports: 4
- Scan rate: 100 Hz
- Analog volt. resolution: to 0.33 uV
- A/D bits: 13