It provides you with a powerful, yet easy-to-use tool for programming and supervising a dataTaker. Use the graphical interface to setup your system. DeLogger4 allows you to monitor sensors and alarms while logging data.
The software package has the capability to display real time or logged data in the following views:
- Charts and trend plots with zoom and multi-variable capabilities
- Mimics (analog meters only)
- Tabular and raw text data for simple reporting
- Spreadsheet capabilities similar to Microsoft™ Excel
- Unloads data to replay files and spreadsheets
- Supports local RS-232 direct, or Ethernet connections to dataTaker data loggers.
Data can also be exported in text based formats. Using DeLogger4 provides you with a complete solution for monitoring, logging, displaying and analysing data.
Specification of the dataTaker DeLogger
Download: (260kB pdf)
Brochure of dataTakers and accessories