Converts a strain gauge sensor input to a digital USB serial output. The converter is enclosed within a rugged metal case, making the device suitable for all indoor environments.
Ideal for all strain gauge bridge based sensors including load, weight, force, torque, pressure and displacement, the device simply plugs into your PC where data can be acquired and manipulated by accompanying software.
Typical applications for the DSCUSB will be those requiring simple sensor connectivity in desk top settings such as test and measurement, RandD and laboratory environments. No additional power supply is required as the power is drawn from the USB bus. Although ideal for one-to-one interface, the device can connect with multiple sensors with the use of a suitable hub.
Available in ASCII protocol.
Also available as OEM PCB module — please see product sheet for more information. This version has input and output ports for switch input and relay output.
- Compact USB load cell signal converter for easy USB strain gauge and load cell data acquisition
- Compact desk format powered from USB
- Converts a conventional load cell to a USB load cell
- Ideal for portable test applications
- Strain gauge data acquisition for all bridge input sensors (weight, pressure, force, torque and more)
- High resolution 1 part in 400,000 (18bit)
- High speed to 500 updates per second
- Ability to communicate with multiple USB sensors
- OEM PCB version available (shown on thumbnail image on left)
Click here for product specifications