The Datacard® RP90 card printer is engineered for government agencies and other organizations to meet heightened safety and security requirements that drive demands for smart card and unconventional card-material photo IDs.
The RP90 card printer meets these requirements easily and cost-effectively with durable, high-quality cards.
The RP90 card printer prints on re-transfer film, a technology that offers a layer of protection for printed information.
This technology also allows printing high-quality photo IDs on a variety of card surfaces, including non-PVC materials that offer significantly higher durability than traditional cards.
The RP90 card printer issues contact, contactless, proximity or dual-interface smart cards.
Prints up to the edge of a smart card chip or directly over embedded chips. Re-transfer printing provides vivid, sharp results with edge-to-edge coverage for conventional photo IDs with magnetic stripes and bar codes.
High security. The optional Datacard® RL90 card laminator can be used to apply Datacard® DuraGard® clear and secure laminates and topcoats that extend card life and enhance security.
- Dye sublimation re-transfer printing
- One-sided or two-sided printing
- Edge-to-edge printing
- Continuous-tone, full-colour, or black-and-white photos
- Card types (CR-80 size)
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Input hopper: 300 cards, 0.030 in. (0.76mm)
- Output hopper: 100 cards, 0.030 in. (0.76mm)
- YMCK ribbon (1,000 images)
- YMCK-K ribbon (750 cards)
- InTM re-transfer film (1,000 images)
- DuraGard® 1.0 mil Clear Laminate (600 images)
- DuraGard® 1.0 mil Secure Laminate (600 images)
- Clear Topcoat (1,000 images)
- Secure Topcoat (1,000 images)
- DuraGard® 0.6 mil Secure Laminate (600 images)
- Printer driver for Microsoft® Windows® 2000 and XP operating systems
- 12-month standard depot warranty