The Datacard® SP75 card printer delivers a powerful and unprecedented combination of advanced security and extreme reliability.
It is designed to protect critical assets and enhance security in government and corporate environments.
Plus, it provides the high-quality output and fast, dependable operation that colleges, universities and other cost-conscious organisations demand from a desktop card printer.
Built on the same proven platform as Datacard® SP Series card printers, the SP75 card printer is engineered for high reliability.
Its design features fewer moving parts and a significantly higher duty cycle, enabling it to deliver outstanding productivity and consistent performance.
The SP75 card printer is also exceptionally versatile.
It can laminate cards printed by another printer or print cards without laminating, as well as apply the same laminate to both sides or different laminates to each side of the card.
As part of an integrated solution, it can issue contactless and contact smart cards, proximity cards and IDs with magnetic stripes and bar codes.
- Single sided or double sided; edge-to-edge printing
- Full colour or monochrome imaging
- Up to 170 cards per hour front side YMCK ribbon with front side lamination
- Up to 148 cards per hour front side YMCK-K ribbon, back side K with front side lamination
- Direct-connect 10 Base-T Ethernet
- Input hopper holds 100 - .030 in. (.76mm) cards (200 card hopper optional)
- Output hopper holds 40 - .030 in. (.76mm) cards (100 card hopper optional)
- LCD panel
- Microsoft® Windows® Me, 2000 and XP operating system printer driver
- Printer pooling for Windows 2000 and XP operating systems, also support Windows® 98 and Windows NT® 4.0 operating systems. Windows NT 4.0 support is via Ethernet connection for the SP75 printer
- USB Cable Connection, Ethernet support
- Datacard® Smart Driver™ printer driver
- User adjustable image and colour controls
- User defined print and topcoat panel blocking region
- Stand-alone "smart" driver diagnostics
- Colour image preview and colour preview test card, provides the ability to load a custom bitmap for the colour settings preview
- On-line user help via driver and new E-guide
- Audit trail, picked card and completed card counters available from driver
- UV Ribbon support
- Ability to laminate cards without printing them
- Support for YMCKF-KT ribbon
- Printer toolbox has also been translated to Brazilian Portuguese, in addition to other languages
- The Windows XP and 2000 operating system driver runs in user mode and we allow installation on Windows Server™ 2003 operating system
- Audio and visual message prompts
- Automatic card feed
- Smart Supplies with enhanced features
- Automatic ribbon identification and validation
- Automatic laminate and topcoat identification and validation
- Automatic printer settings and offsets
- Ribbon low warning
- Advanced Imaging Technology™
- Continuous cleaning roller
- Operator-replaceable print heads
- Easy-change ribbon cartridge replacement
- Easy-change laminate and topcoat cartridge replacement
- Eighteen month standard depot warranty for printer
- Eighteen month printhead warranty - no pass restrictions