H-Class printers provide throughput that is up to twice as fast as other printers in its class, and its gear-driven design provides rugged and reliable performance for 24x7 mission critical service.
Modular construction increases up-time for the highest levels of user productivity, and the industry’s largest graphical display provides an easy-to read view for quick navigation and printer notifications.
Features of Datamax H-Class Thermal Printer:
- Reduced total cost of ownership with an easy to maintain modular design
- Heavy duty components to support 24 x 7 mission critical applications
- High-performance 32 bit/ 200MHz multi-tasking processor for maximum print throughputfor the most demanding applications
- Rugged and reliable solid cast metal chassis for challenging environments
- Flexible connectivity with largest range of interfaces
- Designed for any level user to navigate the large graphic display for optimum viewing and control of all printer functions
- Superior Batch Printing using a direct powered internal rewinder for complete eight-inch label rolls with backing