- 2te/4te exclusive features: Advanced 32-bit architecture RISC processor for light-speed processing, LED lights to indicate Bluetooth, charging and power status, and an external DC jack for easy charging
- Options: Bluetooth or 802.11b/g connectivity, magnetic stripe card reader, and linerless printing capability
- Compatibility: Supports a wide variety of hand-held computers from leading manufacturers
- Print Quality: 203 dpi resolution
- Fonts: 80-Column condensed font for invoice printing (4t/4te only); stores fonts, graphics and operating system in Flash memory; supports international character sets and any Bitstream® bitmap font
- Graphics: Supports the printing of graphics, 1D bar codes, 2D symbologies, and signature capture
- Endurance: Intelligent power management and programmable sleep mode for extended battery life
- Battery: Unlike competitors’ printers, the battery is included in the purchase price. And when it’s time to replace the battery, the microFlash printers use economical replacement batteries
- Charging options: External charge contacts, AC adapter, or 12V vehicle cigarette lighter adapter
- Warranty: Comes with the industry’s only two-year standard warranty - twice that of the competition!
Frequent drops, extreme vibration, constant jarring, and excessive dust are just a few examples of the regular abuse mobile technology endures. No printer thrives in the demanding mobile workplace better, longer, or more reliably than the microFlash family of printers.
2te The Datamax microFlash 2te is the most rugged and reliable 2-inch wireless portable printer available in addition to being the smallest. In fact, the 2te is up to 33 per cent smaller than competitive rugged printers! USB connectivity allows the 2te to integrate easily into new or existing applications and is also available with optional Bluetooth for wireless communication.
Datamax 4t / 4te With uncompromising standards, the 4t/4te is engineered throughout to withstand even the most punishing portable applications including multiple 6ft drops to concrete. The 4t/4te prints outstanding quality 4-inch receipts, proof of deliveries, labels, and invoices.
The 4t comes with Serial and IrDA communication. The 4te is every bit as rugged as the 4t but it offers enhanced processing speed (10 times faster), greater memory capacity, USB connectivity power status lights, external charging, and optional Bluetooth and 802.11b/g wireless connectivity.