DBI-SALA, the world’s leading manufacturer solely dedicated to the fall protection market, has announced the launch of their NEW 100% Tie-Off Talon™ self retracting lifeline - another industry first by DBI-SALA.
This revolutionary fall protection device offers a unique solution for providing 100% fall protection to workers required to move about and re-position during work activities. Recognising that today’s workers need mobility and continuous fall protection, DBI-SALA has developed a unique SRL that features two independent lines, allowing one line to be connected to an anchorage at all times.
Used much like any other fall protection lanyard or SRL, this inertia activated self retracting device allows the tails to extend and retract as needed, while limiting the fall distances and reducing the maximum arresting forces. With the light weight housing mounted to the back of a full body harness, this SRL is convenient to use, and most importantly, keeps workers protected 100% of the time.
Available with large scaffold hooks for easy attachment to a variety of anchorage points, this DBI-SALA Talon™ SRL is well suited for a diverse range of applications, including: scaffold work, tower climbing, inspection activities and general maintenance. The 100% Tie-Off Talon™ comes complete with a DBI-SALA Delta™ Comfort back pad and two lanyard stowage points for added comfort, ease of operation and safety.
100% Tie-Off Talon™ SRL Features:
- The industry’s first twin tail self retracting lifeline (SRL) is truly unique and innovative.
- Quick-connect handle and built-in strap secures SRL directly to the harness and keeps unit in position.
- Two separate 1.8m lifelines extend and retract as the worker moves, providing continuous fall protection without restrictions.
- Shock absorbing unit on each tail reduces shock forces on the body in the event of a fall.
- Compact, lightweight design does not hinder movement providing added worker satisfaction and productivity.
- Durable nylon plastic housing features a non-obtrusive design with rounded corners, providing all-day comfort.
- Large scaffold hooks for effective attachment to most anchorages.
- Includes Delta™ comfort back pad and two lanyard stowage points for extra comfort and safety.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards.
For more information regarding DBI-SALA’s NEW 100% Tie-Off Talon™ self retracting lifeline call us on 1800 245 002 (AUS), 0800 212 505 (NZ) or visit http://www.capitalsafety.com/.
DBI-SALA is a brand of Capital Safety, the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of height safety, confined space and industrial rescue equipment.
Please CLICK HERE for more information on the new DBI-SALA Heavy Duty Lanyard Range