DBI-SALA, the world’s leading manufacturer solely dedicated to the fall protection market, has announced the launch of a NEW model harness to their ExoFit™ XP range.
The new ExoFit™ XP climbing harness model number 480M-0336 is standards approved and has been purpose built to encompass all the features required for climbing, industrial rescue and work positioning. The harness is ideal for the emergency services, providing all the required functions when faced with extreme situations. With the attachment of an optional suspension seat, the harness quickly converts into a full work positioning harness.
“This is a true multi purpose harness for use in most working at height situations as prescribed in the twin rope access and fall arrest standards, says Rick Millar ”, Technical Manager for Capital Safety in Australia and New Zealand. It is particularly suited for rescue, rope access, abseiling and tower work, where there the user is typically required to hang in a harness for extended periods.
The harness has been designed so that the optional suspension seat can be connected / disconnected with ease when required. The clever design allows the user to attach the suspension seat and clip it up out of the way with the integral storage clips, enabling the user to climb unhindered to their required work location. Once in position, the chair can be easily released for use in work positioning mode.
Belonging to the ExoFit™ XP family, you get all the comfort, safety and ease of use associated with this revolutionary range. For a limited time, every ExoFit™ XP harness including the new climbing harness is shipped with a bonus “Perfect Fit Kit” harness accessory pack that includes: mobile phone pouch, safety glasses holder and water bottle holder that all connect to your harness with velcro attachment straps; as well as a mesh laundry bag for convenient harness and pad washing.
ExoFit™ XP Climbing Harness (model number 480M-0336) Features:
- Ideal for the professional performing rescue and emergency services, industrial rope access, abseiling and tower work.
- Large adjustable fall arrest rated stand-up front and rear D-rings.
- Large side and abdominal D-rings for work positioning or rescue.
- Rear lower back restraint D-ring.
- Quick-connect buckles for legs.
- Adjustable, waist, shoulder and leg straps.
- Wide padded lower back pad for added support and comfort.
- Sub pelvic strap for added security.
- Rear PVC coated adjustable webbing tool strap.
- 4 webbing tool loops.
- 4 PVC coated gear loops.
- Optional specialists suspension seat.
- Integral suspension seat storage clips on rear back support pad to clip seat up and out of the way for unhindered climbing.
- No roll-out guarantee - (when connecting fall arrest D-ring to a DBI-SALA lanyard or SRL with a H250 model hook.
- Bonus “perfect fit kit” harness accessory pack (while stocks last).
- Size = Medium (Small and Large harness sizes also available).
- Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1 & 4, as well as AS/NZS 4488.1 & 2 Twin Rope Access Standard
Comfort, Safety, Ease of Use of DBI-SALA ExoFit™ XP Climbing Harness:
- The ExoFit™ XP incorporates new material technology to deliver the ultimate in comfort.
- Based on the ExoFit™ XP, this purpose built climbing harness provides as many of the comfort safety and ease of use features from the ExoFit™ XP range as is possible with such a specialist harness.
Multi Purpose Design of DBI-SALA ExoFit™ XP Climbing Harness:
- Built to encompass all the elements required for climbing, industrial rescue and work positioning.
- Flexible design allows the harness to be used for rescue, rope access, abseiling and tower work.
- The harness’s adaptability makes it well suited for the emergency services as it provides them with all the required functions to carry out their diverse operations/tasks.
Suspension Work Made Easy:
- Designed to connect/disconnect an optional suspension seat, effortlessly converting the harness into a full work positioning harness.
- The seat incorporates a seat stiffener, suspension D-rings that can be folded back and secured to the seat when not in use, and cushioned padding for the ultimate in comfort and performance.
- Unique design allows the user to attach the suspension seat and clip it up out of the way with the integral storage clips, allowing the necessary freedom of movement required for climbing.
- Once in position, the seat can be easily released for use in work positioning mode - eliminating that uncomfortable feeling when suspended in a harness for long periods of time.
Perfect Fit Kit - Every ExoFit™ XP harness purchased includes a bonus “Perfect Fit Kit” accessories pack (while stocks last). Kit includes: mobile phone pouch with side pen holder and velcro attachment strap, safety glasses holder with velcro attachment strap, water bottle holder with velcro attachment strap & mesh laundry bag for convenient harness and pad washing.
Maximum Comfort, Freedom of Movement and Ease of Use - Every DBI-SALA harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All DBI-SALA harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body.
Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. DBI-SALA harnesses are designed to fit you - no matter what your size or shape!
For more information regarding DBI-SALA’s NEW climbing harness call us on 1800 245 002 (AUS), 0800 212 505 (NZ) or visit www.capitalsafety.com.
DBI-SALA is a brand of Capital Safety, the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of height safety, confined space and industrial rescue equipment.