DBI-SALA, the world’s leading manufacturer solely dedicated to the fall protection market, has announced the launch of their NEW Hydration System for Full Body Harnesses. This compact system connects to any DBI-SALA harness and holds 1.5 litres of liquid for added worker safety and productivity.
The DBI-SALA Hydration System is designed to effortlessly clip to the back of any harness, below the D-ring, to keep a fluid source close to the body without getting in the worker’s way. A one-buckle strap slides beneath the dorsal webbing and clips together securely, while the press studs hold the pack in place. Adjusting the system is unnecessary as it positions itself to look and feel like part of the harness.
“Everyone knows that it’s important to stay hydrated, especially when working outside,” says Angela Gill, Product Manager for Capital Safety in Australia and New Zealand. “Those working at heights, however, often don’t have convenient access to a water source. The harness hydration system is an ideal solution that will maintain productivity and avoid the negative health effects of dehydration.”
The harness hydration system’s zip-up nylon carrier and insulated drink tube cover ensure the liquid remains at the right temperature from the reservoir to the worker’s mouth. The anti-microbial, taste-free tubing and reservoir keep liquid fresh at all times.
The 97cm drink tube can emerge from dual hose ports for access on either shoulder, while the tube clip prevents entanglement and snaps free when snagged. This clip keeps the no-leak bite valve near the worker’s mouth for hands-free access. A durable cover caps the mouth piece to keep out dirt and prevent accidental damage.
Harness Hydration System Features:
- Simple clip-on design attaches the system to any DBI-SALA harness.
- Zip-up nylon carrier protects the hydration system and provides easy access for filling.
- Compact design keeps water source close to the body without getting in the worker’s way.
- Dual hose ports provide flexibility to position over either shoulder.
- Large opening twist cap contains leak proof threads providing easy filling access.
- Anti-microbial, taste free tubing and reservoir keep liquid fresh at all times.
- Drink tube clip and quick release hose prevent entanglements, snaps free when snagged.
- No-leak bite valve delivers liquid quickly and easily, hands-free.
For more information regarding DBI-SALA’s NEW Harness Hydration System call us on 1800 245 002 (AUS), 0800 212 505 (NZ) or visit www.capitalsafety.com.
DBI-SALA is a brand of Capital Safety, the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of height safety, confined space and industrial rescue equipment.
Please CLICK HERE for more information on the new DBI-SALA Harness Hydration System