Introducing a new (Low Cost) range of Sine Wave inverters, for use in a wide range of industrial and consumer
applications and the seven power levels allow a choice of the most cost effective model for each application.
From 700W and above, these units provide a Digital Display that allows the selection and reading of: AC Voltage,
DC Voltage, Output Current, Output Frequency and Temperature.The high quality DC Input Terminals and panel mount style, allow for user friendly installations and long term reliability.
Key Features include:
- Seven power levels, 200W ~ 5000 watts
- High Surge power rating
- DC Input options: 12V, 24V, 48V, 110V and 220V
- Digital display for Volts, Amps, Power & Frequency
- Pure sine wave output (THD < 3%) R Load
- Full protection features: Overload, Short Circuit, Over Temperature, Input Over Voltage and Input Under Voltage
- RS232C interface / remote control port / wire connection to PC on some models
- Loading controlled cooling fan
- Remote Control option on some models
- Suitable for a wide range of industrial and consumer applications
- Stand by Current Draw ≤ 1.5W Power Saving Mode
Many models of the SF series is available from stock, or can be delivered in around 4 weeks.
For further details on the SF inverters please email to: email@example.com