The power modules are available in two power levels: HAE75W at 75 watts and HAE150W at 150 watts.
In addition a low power 20W DC/DC converter (RED20W) provides solutions for low power applications.
These modules offer design engineers total flexibility in the design profile of their system, as well as space saving and cost.
Features of the Rail EN50155 20 ~ 150 Watts DC/DC Power Modules:
- 4:1 wide Input range option 9~36V, 18~75V and 43~160V
- Rail EN50155 compliance
- Single output options, 3.3 ~ 48vdc
- Industry Standard Half-Brick package
- High efficiency up to 90%
- Regulated output and short circuit protection
- 2250VDC isolation
- Six-sided continuous copper shield (24/48V inputs)
- Remote ON / OFF, Negative or Positive Logic
- Wide operating temperature range: -40º to +100ºC
- External Output voltage trim +10% to -20%
- Terminal block option –T
- A range of heatsink options