DC Lift Trolley eliminates the need for manual pumping and provides users with a safe, clean, powered lift that is quiet and suited for areas where hydraulics can't be used.
DC lifting trolleys use a linear actuator and a Safetech developed battery box that can power up to 150 lifts per day depending on the lift weight.
Large diameter, low friction castors make the DC Lift Trolleys easy to move, highly manouverable and ideal for office or factory use.
Powerlift DC lifting trolleys now offer two models:
- DC250 - with 250kg of Lifting Force
- DCD100 - the double scissor lift option for when a higher lift is required
How does the DC Scissor Lift Trolley work?
The DC lift trolley is a small scissor lift table that uses a linear actuator as the lifting mechanism. This eliminates hydraulic fluids or oils and provides a quiet, steady lift force.
A high duty cycle, rechargeable battery supplies the power and a push button controller makes operating the DC lift trolleys effortless.
Wheels are polyurethane with fixed front rear castored for easy mobility. DC Lifting Trolleys are powder coated for a quality finish and the actuator is rated IP54.
Applications of DC Lift Trolley:
Suitable for all general trolley applications but especially those where hydraulic contaminants can't be tolerated such as offices, vets and medical clinics.
The DCD 100 is ideal for shelf stacking and can be supplied with a deadman switch to ensure safety when used near children or the general public.
With the wheels removed the DC lift trolley can be used as a static lifting platform -see below a dog grooming table
Options of DC Lift Trolley:
- DC 250s have been adapted for use as baby change tables in day care and creche facilities. A static base frame can be supplied for use as a stable lifting platform.
- DCD 100 provides a double scissor option allowing lifting heights upto 1500mm
- IP56 Rated Actuator available
Safety of DC Lift Trolley:
- DC Lift Trolleys are very safe to use but as with all scissor mechanisms care must be taken to avoid any entrapment as it is operated.
Limitations of DC Lift Trolley:
- Maximum and minimum heights, loads greater than 250kgs