Thanks to creative innovations and state-of-the-art computerized optimization of technical solutions that earlier were considered to have reached the "design limits", a completely new generation of DC motors has evolved.
Characteristics of DMI Motors:
- High output and small dimensions
- High output over a wide speed range
- Smooth running at low speeds and low moment of inertia
- Benefits of DC and the minimum of maintenance
The new generation of DC motors offers completely new opportunities for improving productivity as a result of the substantially faster speed control. At the same time, the investment costs are lowered.
Thanks to the precise optimization of the electrical and mechanical characteristics and the wide speed range, oversizing of motor drives to achieve the desired speed range is unnecessary.
It is no exaggeration to say that the DMI motors belong to a generation offering a completely new performance and new opportunities
Specifications of DMI Motors:
- Frame size - 180, 200, 225 , 250, 280, 315 and 400
- Output power - 25 to 1400 kW
- Excitation - 110 - 440 V
- Voltages - Up to 815 V
- Number of poles - 4 or 6
- Torque range - 265 - 21757 Nm
- Protection - IP23S, IP54, IP55, (IP56-On request)
- Cooling - IC06, IC17, IC37, IC86W, IC666 and IC410
- Mounting arrangement - Horizontal or vertical
- Standards - IEC, CSA