In addition to a fixed bridge design, LeTourneau offers a drawer-mounted version for safe and easy power and control component replacement. Also, these SCR systems provide separate power and low-voltage areas which results in a higher level of safety.
All LeTourneau Power Systems SCR Drives feature modular component assemblies, which are both readily accessed and easily serviced. Monitoring and troubleshooting is simply performed via a front-mounted digital Human Machine Interface (HMI) that communicates in multiple languages.
Features of LeTourneau Power Systems SCR Drives:
- Digital controls
- Four-quadrant drive for instantaneous reversing and full braking power
- Drawer-mounted bridge for safe and easy power-and-control component replacements
- Separate power and low-voltage areas for added safety
- Two cooling options, choice of standard air or optional liquid cooling
- SCR drives powered by DC motors (DC motors supplied by 3rd party)