The FacServe is an IP based network processor for use in conjunction with a DP11 for controlling a network of Minicoms or Doorcoms.
Previously, a remote DP11 had to have a PC attached top join it on to a network. Now, with the DP22, this unit replaces the need for such an elaborate setup.
The unit communicates to the DP11 via a standard RS232 connection and connects to the network via a standard CAT5 cable.
The unit comes with an inbuilt battery charger that operates at 6 Volt DC. This unit uses a UDP protocol and all frontend software much be configured likewise.
- The FacServe is 150 mm long by 35 mm high and 90 mm deep.
- The unit is designed to run out of a 9 Volt AC or 12 Volt DC Power Supply
- All electronics and power supplies can be mounted in plastic or metal sealed enclosures to meet environmental requirements.
- No fans, heat sinks or other heat dissipation methods are required.
- Field wiring connections can be provided through plugs, sockets or penetrations in the enclosure meeting expected environmental requirements.
- Enclosures will be sized to accommodate the equipment to be housed.
To Know about FacServe Unit Please click here