Remove costly secondary de-burring operations
Using your punch press to de-burr parts eliminates the need for a separate de-burring step in your fabrication process, greatly increasing productivity and reducing production time.
Durable, easy to use ball assemblies save time, extend life
Wilson Tool's unique design enables operators to adjust the ball pressure without disassembling the tool, saving setup and adjustment time. In addition the ball assemblies are designed for extended tool life on a wide range of sheet materials.
Features of the Wilson Tool De-Burring Tool:
- Fast, efficient de-burring tool eliminates costly secondary operation
- De-burrs straight lines or arcs, including acute angles and very small radii
- Unique ball assembly saves time and extends tool life
- For use in materials .8mm to 5mm thick
- Can be used to de-burr nested parts