Fifo Capital can provide a cash flow solution for companies in the building and construction sector that want to unlock the cash tied up with debtor invoices.
This solution provides cash flow financing whilst giving businesses the ability to manage and maintain their own debtor's ledger. It can be done on an invoice by invoice basis. Not only this, it is extremely fast and you're not locked in to a long term contract.
Businesses can attain cash flow flexibility for their day-to-day running, as well as according to their particular financial quarters. At the end of the financial year, business owners can tap into unpaid funds to take advantage superannuation tax concessional limits.
Fifo Capital has certain advantages:
- Advance decision with 24 hours; 2 hour funds transfer following approval.
- No restrictive covenants
- No need to tie up all your assets
- No monthly loan repayments
- No performance reviews like with your bank manager
- No impact on current or planned bank arrangements
- You do not need to seek permission from your bank to use our services
- We're designed to be flexible – you choose when to use our services, and when to stop
- Our paperwork is extremely simple and all open book
Fifo capital provides flexibility in its business function, funding either a single or small batch of invoices that you have selected; there is no need to hand over your entire customer base.
In this situation your customer is aware you have engaged our services and agrees to pay the account direct to us.
We pay you up to 90% of the invoice value immediately following approval of the invoice transaction (same day), followed by the remaining 10% less our fees once the customer has settled the invoice.
Call 1300 852 556 today for a no obligation consultation.