Fifo Capital has quickly become one of Australia's leading cash flow funder for business thanks to their unique and innovative cash flow facility — allowing business access to funds quickly and with little fuss.
Fifo Capital allows you to use the strength of your customers to get you the working capital you need. Approval can be in less than 24 hours and funding up to 2 hours following approval.
Funding amounts range from $8000 to $300,000 — and with offices Australia-wide we can respond quickly and effectively when you need urgent cash flow funding.
Fifo Capital has a number of advantages:
$8000 to $300,000 funding amounts
No property security required
24 hour approval, 2 hour transactions after approval
No long term contracts
Single or multiple invoice finance
You choose when to use our services, and when to stop
Our paperwork is extremely simple and all open book
It will not impact your current arrangements with your bank
Transactional in nature, Fifo capital can fund either a single or small batch of invoices that you have selected; there is no need to hand over your entire customer base.
Fifo Capital can pay you up to 90% of the invoice value immediately following approval of the invoice transaction (same day), followed by the remaining 10% less our fees once the customer has settled the invoice.
Call us now on 1300 852 556 for a no obligation consultation.
Fifo Capital | Factoring, Invoice Discounting, Invoice Financing
FAST & FLEXIBLE business cash flow solution without the need for property security without the need for property security
Are you looking finance for your business without having to provide bricks and mortar security? Looking for an approval process that takes less than 48 hours?
Fifo Capital provides business with a new and innovative cash flow option that has no long term contracts, no need for property security, no concerns about debtor concentration. Simply, we can provide immediate funds against one or multiple invoices
Here's the best part - you choose when to start and stop the facility - allowing you to remain in control.
How it works? We pay you immediately up to 80% of the invoices you select and when the debtor pays us, we send you the balance less our fees - simple, straightforward and zero hassle.
Approval usually takes place within 24 hours, and funds can be advance in as little as two hours. No other financier does it faster.
Fifo Capital prides itself on flexibility and speed. If your business needs funds now, please call us today on 1300 852 556.