Feeding directly from the front end module, the Debtors System enables you to produce a Periodic Statement that is as detailed or as simplified as you like.
These statements may be produced at any time during the course of the month and can be printed in detail or summary format. The detailed statement will print all items purchased during the course of the month, in a Tax Invoice format.
This means that you will minimise reprints of sale dockets, because detail is listed on the statement. Better still, your customers can be categorised to receive either a detailed or summary statement.
Further to this, Debtors may be set up with potential settlement discount. This settlement discount is variable by customer, and is governed by the terms of your customer's account. If payment is received outside of these terms, then the discount will not apply.
Of course, for VIP customers, this process can be overridden. With a considerable amount of discount to lose, most account customers are encouraged to pay within the terms of the account.
A Detailed Debt Collection System also allows you to keep accurate and concise notes for your debt collection process. Customers who promise payment by a certain date may be flagged as such, and reports may be produced periodically to "follow up" these customers.
- Fields set in the Customer File will halt a Sale when credit terms or credit limits are exceeded.
- Fields set in the Customer File will prompt the operator at the sale entry point if an order number is required by the customer.
- Full reporting system gives instant access to Debtor status, either by screen display or printed report.
- Customer Report Generator lets you design, save and run your own reports.
- Statement can re-lists in detail, if desired, all purchases for the month with variable "due date". The information is so complete that if a sales docket has been misplaced a request for another copy is rare.
- Complete control over discounts and pricing using a comprehensive Pricing Module.
- Automatic Billing process (for things such as account fees, machinery rental etc)
- Automatic BAS reporting, full transaction history and thorough Sales Analysis.
- Multiple Address and contact details.
- Optional special pricing for Account and Cash customers.
- More effective control over Debtor accounts.
- Statements are produced "at will".
- Thorough control of customer discounts.
- Informs operator when an account is outside terms.
- Superior customer service.
- Expedites debt collection.
- Business is more professional.
- Staff are always informed.
- Account Payments are expedited.