Redesign the way you pour with Decanting Cradles | Safe Pour Dispencer SP200, the safe and cost effective way to decanter liquids in your work place.
The Decanting Cradles | Safe Pour Dispencer SP200 range removes the need to struggle with heavy and awkward drums of liquids, minimising back injuries and the risk of injuries caused by spillage, and saves the costs associated with fluid loss. Utilised in a laboratory or workshop environment where liquids are used frequently, the Decanting Cradles | Safe Pour Dispencer SP200 can assist in accurate pouring and preventing spillage.
Features of Decanting Cradles | Safe Pour Dispencer SP200:
- The SP200 is designed to hold 200 litre or 44 gallon metal drums.
- Minimal assembly required and flat folding option for easy storage
- Ideal way to handle liquids in any work place.
- Makes decanting heavy metal drums virtually weightless.
- Unique system allows for a metal drum to be automatically returned to a safe upright position when released.
- Is extremely durable with robust welded construction and powder coated finish.
- Fitted with castor wheels for ease of mobility, two of which lock in position when needed.
Lift your durms with ease using the Lifting Attachments | SP Multi Lifter SAF250
The Lifting Attachments | SP Multi Lifter SAF250 can be used to load 500kg drums safely into the Decanting Cradles | Safe Pour Dispencer SP200 as well as a variety of other drum lifting applications. Designed to eliminate the need for two separate lifting devices, it can be used to lift drums with sealed lids or an open drum. It also features a positive lock action which grips the rim of the drum for hands free safety throughout the lifting application.