Decentral Drive Solutions SK 160E
- Performance 0,25 .... 3,0/4,0 kW
- 3 AC 200 ... 480 V
SK 160E is an electronic switch for both directions integrated into the motor terminal box with integrated thermistor-type motor protection for a motor output of 0.25 kW to 4kW.
No other components are required in the control cabinet for switching and monitoring the drive.
Thus SK 160E is the solution for many decentralised drive applications which does not compromise safety.
- Wear-free motor start-up and stoppage in both rotational directions
- Rotary coding switch for simple setting of the locking time.
- Wide-ranging input voltage
- Can be controlled via all commonly used field buses
- Operating status display / integrated LEDs for fault diagnosis
- Temperature monitoring for motor
- Brake Management
- Up to 1000 switch operations per hour
- Interference suppression EMC limit class A
To Know about Decentral Drive Solutions SK 160E Please click here