Decorative Imaging has delivered innovative finishing technology to the Australian building industry for over seven years.
With products like DecoWood providing a durable alternative to timber, and Opalz a powder coating for MDF products that coats all sides of the board.
Decorative Imaging products allow home owners and architects alike to be able to combine style with sustainability, while also providing the assurance that their windows and doors will be durable enough to stand the test of time.
Decorative Imaging have installed the very latest European photo imaging technology in their plant near Mittagong in New South Wales.
It is important to note that at this point in time there is no Australian Standard for the powder coating of MDF. However, Opalz complies with the relevant international standards.
Decorative Imaging does not overlook its own daily operations as an integral component of its pledge of sustainability. On a regular basis we put ourselves under the microscope and amend our practices to reflect our commitment to the environment. Below is a list of some of the key practices we have adopted recently:
• We use recycled packaging to wrap our orders for dispatch
• Our factory now runs on natural gas
• We drive hybrid and low emission cars
• Our office only uses recycled paper, with the aim of becoming a paperless office in the foreseeable future
• We recycle waste materials created in the office and factory