LMT panels specialises in wall paneling, feature walls, water features, lift interiors, sliding doors, kitchen splash backs and many other architectural projects.
Our panels are non-toxic, durable and water resistant. Using an MDF, aluminium or “no backing” base, our decorative panels are available in a variety of patterns. The entire range can be produced using any of the LMT standard metal colors. You can also choose an ‘aged effect’ (natural green, rust or florentine patinas).
- Metal finish - LMT is using 'cold metal casting' technology from Liqmet Pty Ltd.
- Basic structure - fibro polymers;
- Backing panels - Medium Density Fiberboard, aluminium sheets or no backing;
- Top coat – special internal /external metal lacquer or 2 pack polyurethane clear;
- Approximate weight per sq.m with 'no backing' - 3 - 4 kg;
- Minimum curved surface diameter – 1000mm for “no backing” panels;
- – No backed panels: Construction adhesives, contact cement, etc.
- - Backed panels: Same as above and “Easy lock” installation method.
Typical panels sizes:
- 2400 x 1200mm: Stone wall, Leaves, Tiger, Vintage fabric, Broken glass, Modern;
- Coral, Classic, Sublime, Retro;
- 1200 x 600mm: Marble, Roadway;
- 600 x 600mm: Shingle;
- 300 x 300mm: Mesh 1, Mesh 2.
Other panel sizes can be discussed by request.
Maintenance and installation instructions are available by request.